The Division of Agricultural Environmental Services administers various state and federal regulatory programs concerning environmental and consumer protection issues. These include state mosquito control program coordination; agricultural pesticide registration, testing and regulation; pest control regulation; and feed, seed and fertilizer production inspection and testing.
The Division of Agricultural Environmental Services, through its four bureaus, ensures that: pesticides are properly registered and used in accordance with federal and state requirements; mosquito control programs are effectively conducted; and feed, seed and fertilizer products are safe and effective.
Please note these links will open the page in a new window.
Calendar of Events
NOTICE TO ALL PERSONS DOING BUSINESS WITH THE BUREAU OF ENTOMOLOGY AND PEST CONTROL
- Effective February 1, 2013, ALL Bureau mail will be redirected to the Department's Mail Center for opening, sorting and delivery to the program area.
- ALL REVENUE APPLICATIONS/FORMS will be routed directly to the Bureau of Finance & Accounting for deposit. After it is processed by Finance & Accounting, the application will THEN BE FORWARDED to the Bureau of Entomology and Pest Control.
- BEGINNING IMMEDIATELY, please use the Bureau's One Stop page located at URL: http://www.freshfromflorida.com/onestop/aes/pestcont.html or the Bureau's Forms page at URL: http://www.flaes.org/aes-ent/formsandpubl.html to download a current version of any APPLICATION form.
- ALL APPLICATION forms must have the REVENUE box in the lower right hand corner and be mailed directly to PO Box 6710 to avoid any additional delays in processing. Older application forms WILL BE delayed - as they lack the information that Finance & Accounting needs to properly deposit the fees.
- At this time, we do not know what impact this change will cause to processing licensure and certification application and renewals. We appreciate everyone's patience as we transition to the new process.
- Online Licensing Website. Check out the new licensing website! License Renewals and New License Applications can now be processed online. In addition, applicator's personal information can be updated at any time as well as CEUs can be uploaded by the applicator. At this time applications for new Private, Public and Commercial Restricted Use Pesticide licenses can be processed online. The Certificate Renewal web page will allow the following licenses to be renewed online: Private, Public and Commercial (PV, PB, CM) Restricted Use Pesticide, Dealer (DL) Restricted Use Pesticide, Certified Operator Certificate licensees (JF) and Special Identification Cardholders (JD) license. Click here to view the examination tutorial and see how to sign up for an exam voucher.
- Registration for use of the Electronic Fumigation Notification Website (Restricted to Licensed Fumigation Companies ONLY)
- Electronic Fumigation Notification Website Login (Authorized Users ONLY)
- Supplemental Registration Fee (pdf)
- Searches - CEU Class Search, Exam Score Search, Earned CEU Search, Applicator Search, Dealer Search, Pest Control Company Search
- Secure Login - Providers, Exam Administrators and FDACS registered users
- Published Memoranda
- Aerial Security
- Arbovirus - WNV/EEE
- BSE Information
- Florida Termite Help
- History of The Division
- Pesticide Certification and Licensing
For questions, concerns, complaints or compliments please email us at AESCares@FreshFromFlorida.com